Re: Deleted a pool - when will a PG be removed from the OSD?

No they are not empty, but I compared the size with my records form yesterday. You are right they are getting smaller, it is just incredibly slow. The pool was an OpenStack Gnocchi pool that created several million small files on each OSD. (Happy to get rid of gnocchi now…) The OSD is slowly deleting those files - visible on the slowly decreasing number of used inodes on the device.