Re: Steps to stop/restart entire ceph cluster

Hi KK,

Thank you for your comment, we did set “ceph osd set noout” before shutdown OSD daemons.

Thanks,
Tim

On Apr 7, 2017, at 6:07 PM, K K <nnex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

my cluster didn't have MDS. I recommended add "ceph osd set noout" before shutdown OSD daemons.
I've done those operation tomorrow and my cluster working again.