Re: rbd iscsi gateway question

We were beta till early Feb. so we are relatively young. If there are issues/bugs, we'd certainly be interested to know through our forum. Note that with us you can always use the cli and bypass the UI and it will be straight Ceph/LIO commands if you wish.

Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: rbd iscsi gateway question

I appreciate everybody's responses here. I remember the announcement of Petasan a whole back on here and some concerns about it.

Is anybody using it in production yet?

On Apr 5, 2017 9:58 PM, "Brady Deetz" <bdeetz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I apologize if this is a duplicate of something recent, but I'm not finding much. Does the issue still exist where dropping an OSD results in a LUN's I/O hanging?

I'm attempting to determine if I have to move off of VMWare in order to safely use Ceph as my VM storage.