Re: clock skew

Hello,

I'm also curious about the impact of clock drift. We see the same on both of our clusters despite trying various NTP servers including our own local servers. Ultimately we just ended up adjusting our monitoring to be less sensitive to it since the clock drift always resolves on its own. Is this a dangerous practice?

___

John Petrini

NOC Systems Administrator   //   CoreDial, LLC   //   coredial.com   //   Twitter   LinkedIn   Google Plus   Blog
Hillcrest I, 751 Arbor Way, Suite 150, Blue Bell PA, 19422
P: 215.297.4400 x232   //   F: 215.297.4401   //   E: jpetrini@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Interested in sponsoring PartnerConnex 2017? Learn more.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.