FreeBSD port net/ceph-devel released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that my efforts to port to FreeBSD have resulted
in a ceph-devel port commit in the ports tree.

https://www.freshports.org/net/ceph-devel/

I'd like to thank everybody that helped me by answering my questions,
fixing by mistakes, undoing my Git mess. Especially Sage, Kefu and
Haomei gave a lot of support....

Next release step will be to release an net/ceph port when the
'Luminous' version goes officially in release.

In the meantime I'll be updating the ceph-devel port to a more current
state of affairs

Thanx,
--WjW