Re: Recompiling source code - to find exact RPM

Hello Piotr,

I didn't understand, could you please elaborate about this procedure as mentioned in the last update.  It would be really helpful if you share any useful link/doc to understand what you actually meant. Yea correct, normally we do this procedure but it takes more time. But here my intention is to how to find out the rpm which caused the change. I think we are in opposite direction.

>> But wouldn't be faster and/or more convenient if you would just recompile binaries in-place (or use network symlinks)

Thanks