Creating Ceph Pools on different OSD's -- crushmap ?

Hello,

I am trying to address the failure domain & performance/isolation of pools based on what OSD they can belong to. Let me give example. Can I achieve this with crurshmap ruleset or any other method, if so how?

Example:

10x storage servers each have 3x OSD ie OSD.0 through OSD29     -- Belong to Pool0 – This can be replicated pool or ecpool

Similarly,

10x storage servers each have 5x OSD ie OSD.30 through OSD79     -- Belong to Pool1 – This can be replicated pool or ecpool

Thanks for any info.

--

Deepak

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.