Unable to boot OS on cluster node

Hello,

We had an issue with one of our Dell 720xd servers and now the raid card cannot seem to boot from the Ubuntu OS drive volume.

I would like to know...if I reload the OS...is there an easy way to get the 12 OSD's disks back into the cluster without just having to remove them from the cluster, wipe the drives and then re-add them?

Right now I have the 'noout' and 'nodown' flags set on the cluster so there has been no data movement yet as a result of this node being down.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Shain

--
NPR | Shain Miley | Manager of Infrastructure, Digital Media | smiley@xxxxxxx | 202.513.3649