Re: [Jewel] upgrade 10.2.3 => 10.2.5 KO : first OSD server freeze every two days :)

Hello,

This night, same effect, new freeze... BUT, I found this morning maybe why !

A stupid boy added "vm.vfs_cache_pressure=1" for tuning and forget to remove after on first OSD node... bad boy :)

There is always an explanation. It could not be otherwise.

This was maybe fast good before upgrade, but not after... That explain a lot, why load is ever au little greater as other... etc... etc...

We will see in two days.

Sorry, sorry, sorry :|