can a OSD affect performance from pool X when blocking/slow requests PGs from pool Y ?

Gregory, thanks for the response, what you've said is by far, the most
enlightneen thing i know about ceph in a long time.

What brings even greater doubt, which is, this "non-functional" pool, was
only 1.5GB large, vs 50-150GB on the other effected pools, the tiny pool
was still being used, and just because that pool was blovking requests, the
whole cluster was unresponsive.

So , what do you mean by "non-functional" pool ? how a pool can become
non-functional ? and what asures me that tomorrow (just becaue i deleted
the 1.5GB pool to fix the whole problem) another pool doesnt becomes
non-functional ?

Ceph Bug ?
Another Bug ?
Something than can be avoided ?