Re: object store backup tool recommendations

Hi Marc,

Whilst I agree CephFS would probably help compared to your present solution, what I'm looking for something that can talk to a the RadosGW restful object storage APIs, so that the backing storage can be durable and low-cost, i.e., on an erasure coded pool. In this case we're looking to backup a Lustre filesystem.

Cheers,