Re: Ceph on XenServer - RBD Image Size

Hi Michal,

Yes I have considered that, but I felt it was easier to administer the VM's without having to interact with Ceph every time. I have a another smaller image that I backup VM configs/data to for cold storage... The VM's are for internal resources so they are expendable.

I am totally open to change if I am doing something wrong.

Cheers,
Mike