reference documents of cbt(ceph benchmarking tool)

Hi guys,
So I was investigating on benchmark tool for ceph. CBT seems to be a good candidate.
But the documents on github is limited.Regarding using this tool on existing cluster,is there any specific documents for the procedure.
And I'm trying to use it on ubuntu 14.04.I don't know whether this tool is suitable for it.
Does anybody try it on above environment?Any advices or suggestion will be appreciated.Any document sharing will be awesome.