From: ceph-users [ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Lazuardi Nasution [mrxlazuardin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 11:18 AM
To: Ceph Users
Subject: [ceph-users] Erasure Profile Update

Hi,

I'm looking for the way to do erasure profile update regarding to nodes addition. Let's say on the first I have 5 OSD nodes with 3+2 erasure profile so all chunks, including the code chunks, will be spread on every OSD nodes. In the future, let's say I add 2 OSD nodes and I wan to have 5+2 erasure profile to have all chunks be spread on every OSD nodes too. How can I do that without interrupting Ceph service to clients?

Best regards,