Re: Import Ceph RBD snapshot

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:53 PM, pierrepalussiere
<pierrepalussiere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And I wonder how can I backup my proxmox VM on a remote NAS while keeping a
> system of full and differencial backup.

You can script something together that creates a new snapshot and then
performs an "rbd export <image>@<new snap>" or "rbd export-diff
full export day or an incremental export day.

In order to import the diffs, you would import the full export,
re-create original snapshot name used for the full export, and then
import the diffs as needed.

--
Jason