Re: Running 'ceph health' as non-root user

Actually it wasn't. Light-headed, I failed to recognize, that /etc/ceph/ceph.conf is only a symlink to the Proxmox fuse location below /etc/pve which permissions aren't easily changed.

I have now resorted to a workaround, dumping the output of 'ceph health' as a cron job and reading that periodically. That is fully sufficient for my situation.

Many thanks