Re: [RBD][mirror]Can't remove mirrored image.

From my observations since there is no documentation about it, syncing means it's continually copying new changes to the mirror... it's "ok". Stop the mirror daemon to see what it looks like when it's not ok... says something like unknown, or some word like stale.

To remove the image, you have to stop the syncing permanently (not just stop the mirror, but mark it as no longer to be mirrorred)... I think disabling journaling on the source rbd image is enough for that (which won't work if the source machine is dead).