Re: osd_snap_trim_sleep keeps locks PG during sleep?

Hi Dan,

I carried out some more testing after doubling the op threads, it may have had a small benefit as potentially some threads are
available, but latency still sits more or less around the configured snap sleep time. Even more threads might help, but I suspect
you are just lowering the chance of IO's that are stuck behind the sleep, rather than actually solving the problem.

I'm guessing when the snap trimming was in disk thread, you wouldn't have noticed these sleeps, but now it's in the op thread it
will just sit there holding up all IO and be a lot more noticable. It might be that this option shouldn't be used with Jewel+?