Can't install Kraken 11.1.1 packages in dom0 on XenServer 7

Hello!

I have a test/home environment where I have planned to install Ceph Kraken as soon as it's released.
Installing Ceph Jewel packages on XenServer 7 has worked great but now with Kraken it seems to have some new dependencies that breaks it.

It looks that XenServer has it's own systemd that causes the issue.

--> Processing Conflict: libselinux-2.5-6.el7.x86_64 conflicts systemd < 219-20
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: libselinux conflicts with systemd-219-19.el7_2.7.xs6.x86_64

Is there any way I can get around this issue by compiling Ceph from source or by any other means?
The reason i'm installing in dom0 in XenServer is that i wanted a kind of "hyper-converged" solution.
If there isn't any solution i guess i have to install ceph in a virtual machine that hosts the storage, but i wanted to get around the overhead of that.

By the way... Thanks to all the contributor of this great project.
I've been playing with Ceph for a couple of years now and still learning, but i really like it.