Re: ceph.com outages

Ok, the new website should be up and functional. Shout if you see
anything that is still broken.

As for the site itself, I'd like to highlight a few things worth checking out:

* Ceph Days -- The first two Ceph Days have been posted, as well as
the historical events for all of last year.
http://ceph.com/cephdays/

* Cephalocon -- Our inaugural conference is happening in Aug. If you
would like to know more, or are interested in sponsoring, please take
a look.
http://ceph.com/cephalocon2017/

* Resources -- A whole host of new resources have been aggregated on
the new resources page. This includes links to use cases, performance,
an updated pgcalc tool, ceph tech talks, publications and others.
http://ceph.com/resources/

* Featured Developers -- This section will now feature a community
developer for each of our named releases, starting with Kraken.
Congratulations to Haomai on being our first featured developer!
http://ceph.com/community/featured-developers/

* Logos -- Now we have reasonably-hig-res logos that you can use for
your websites, presentations, and other assets. If you need something
not featured here, drop us a line.
http://ceph.com/logos/

Those may be the high points, but definitely take a few minutes to
crawl through the site if you get a chance, lots of goodies await you.
As always, if you see something amiss, please let me know. Thanks!