Re: Change Partition Schema on OSD Possible?

> Op 14 januari 2017 om 11:05 schreef Hauke Homburg <hhomburg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>

> Hello,
>
> In our Ceph Cluster are our HDD in the OSD with 50% DATA in GPT
> Partitions configured. Can we change this Schema to have more Data Storage?

How do you mean?

> Our HDD are 5TB so i hope to have more Space when i change the GPT
> bigger from 2TB to 3 oder 4 TB.

On a 5TB disks only 50% is used for data? What is the other 50% being used for?

> Can we modify the Partitions without install reinstall the Server?

Sure! Just like changing any other GPT partition. Don't forget to resize XFS afterwards with xfs_growfs.

However, test this on one OSD/disk first before doing it on all.

Wido