Re: Ceph - Health and Monitoring

I can definitely recommend Prometheus but I prefer the exporter for Ceph that I wrote :)

https://github.com/jcollie/ceph_exporter

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Craig Chi <craigchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I suggest Prometheus with ceph_exporter and Grafana (UI). It can also monitor the node's health and any other services you want.
And it has a beautiful UI.

Sincerely,
Craig Chi

On 2017-01-02 21:32, ulembke@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Andre,
I use check_ceph_dash on top of ceph-dash for this (is an nagios/icinga
Plugin).

https://github.com/Crapworks/ceph-dash
https://github.com/Crapworks/check_ceph_dash

ceph-dash provide an simple clear overview as web-dashbord.

Udo

Am 2017-01-02 12:42, schrieb Andre Forigato:
> Hello,
>
> I am responsible with the health of the servers and the entire Ceph
> system.
> What should I use to monitor the entire Celp environment?
> Monitor all objects.
>
> Which one is the best?
> Is it SNMP only?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Andre

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.