Ceph all-possible configuration options

Hello,
I am exploring ceph and installed a mini cluster with 1 mon, 3 osd node(3 osd daemon each node). For that I wrote a ceph.conf file with only needed configuration options(see below)

fsid = <fsid>
mon initial members = host
mon host = ip
public network = <net-addr>
cluster network = <net-addr>
auth cluster required = cephx
auth service required = cephx
auth client required = cephx
filestore xattr use omap = true
osd pool default size = 3 # Write an object n times.
osd pool default min size = 1 # Allow writing n copy in a degraded state.
osd pool default pg num = 512
osd pool default pgp num = 512
osd crush chooseleaf type = 1
rbd_default_features = 4

[osd]
osd journal size = 5000
filestore xattr use omap = true

[osd.0]
host = ip
osd data = "">
osd journal = /dev/vdb1

I am searching for all possible configuration options available for ceph.conf. docs.ceph.com is unavailable right now, so I can't access configuration options provided in documentation.
provided in github src is also seems only sample not the whole configuration options.
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/src/sample.ceph.conf

Thanks in advance.