Re: Java librados issue

> Op 27 december 2016 om 14:25 schreef Bogdan SOLGA <bogdan.solga@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

> Thanks for the recommendation, Wido! I've just tried it - the segfault no
> longer occurs, but now there's a 'ENOENT: No such file or directory' error.
>
> com.ceph.rados.exceptions.RadosNotFoundException: Failed to connect to the
> Ceph cluster; ENOENT: No such file or directory (-2)
>     at com.ceph.rados.RadosBase.throwException(RadosBase.java:76)
>     at com.ceph.rados.RadosBase.handleReturnCode(RadosBase.java:50)
>     at com.ceph.rados.Rados.connect(Rados.java:160)
>
> The config file is definitely found, but it's reading fails, for some
> reason. I've tried both with relative and absolute paths, but to no avail.
>
> Any further recommendations are highly welcome.

That's probably the keyring it can't find. You can use confSet() to set either 'keyring' with a path to the keyring, or 'key' with the value of the key.

You could set these keys without ever specifying a config file:

- mon_host
- key

This piece of C-code might help you: http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=src/storage/storage_backend_rbd.c;h=b1c51ab1b472f6bb599e8ac0c22cf7d0d2e1949a;hb=HEAD#l90

it doesn't read a config file.