Read Only Cache Tier

Hi,

I'm looking for the way of setting up read only cache tier but the updated objects to the backend store must be evicted from the cache (if any on the cache) and it should be promoted to cache again on next miss read. This will make the cache never contain stale objects. Which cache-mode should I use? Any other configuration related to this case?

I have read about read-only, read-forward, read-proxy, proxy and forward cache-modes. But, I'm not so sure about the different ans which one is right for this case. I don't use write-back cache mode since writing operations has been accelerated by SSD journals.

Best regards,