Re: can cache-mode be set to readproxy for tiercachewith ceph 0.94.9 ?

Date:  Wed, Dec 14, 2016 10:56 AM
To:  "JiaJia Zhong"<zhongjiajia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Cc:  "CEPH list"<ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "ukernel"<ukernel@xxxxxxxxx>;
Subject:  Re: [ceph-users] can cache-mode be set to readproxy for tiercachewith ceph 0.94.9 ?

> ps: When we first met this issue, restarting the mds could cure that. (but that was ceph 0.94.1).

Is this still working?
I think It's hard to reproduce the issue, the cluster woks well now.
Since you're using 0.94.9, bug(#12551) you mentioned was fixed.

Can you do the followings to see object appear to you as ZERO size is
actually there:
 # rados -p ${cache pool} ls
 # rados -p ${cache pool} get ${object} /tmp/file
 # ls -l /tmp/file
I did these with the ZERO file, It's the original OK file via rados get, It's only not normal in cephfs