BTW, just out of curiosity, why don't you just use systemd to start your osd and mon? systemd handles automatically restart of the processes after few kinds of simple failure.

Sincerely,
Craig Chi

On 2016-12-11 10:18, WANG Siyuan <wangsiyuanbuaa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all
I want to deploy ceph manually. When I finish config, I need to start mon and osd manually.
I used these command. I found these command in systemd/ceph-mon@.service and systemd/ceph-osd@.service:

ceph-mon --id xt2 --setuser ceph --setgroup ceph
ceph-osd --cluster ceph --id 0 --setuser ceph --setgroup ceph

xt2 is the hostname(and domain name) of mon server.

But there is problem: I can't add new OSDs to the ceph cluster. Kill and start MON not work.

So I want to know the right command to start/restart OSD and MON. Thanks very much.

Yours sincerely,
WANG Siyuan
_______________________________________________ ceph-users mailing list ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.ceph.com/listinfo.cgi/ceph-users-ceph.com

Sent from Synology MailPlus