From: "Diego Castro" <diego.castro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 2:26 PM
To: "Reed Dier" <reed.dier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lewis.george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: High load on OSD processes

Same here, is there any ETA to publish CentOS packages?

---
Diego Castro / The CloudFather
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade

Assuming you deployed within the last 48 hours, I’m going to bet you are using v10.2.4 which has an issue that causes high cpu utilization.

Should see large ramp up in loadav after 15 minutes exactly.

Reed