Re: RBD: Failed to map rbd device with data pool enabled.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Aravind Ramesh
<Aravind.Ramesh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did a make install in my ceph build and also did make install on the fio and ensured the latest binaries were installed. Now, fio is failing with below errors for the rbd device with EC pool as data pool. I have shared the "rbd ls" and my rbd.fio conf file details below. Let me know if you think there is any configuration issues here.

Have you enabled the EC overwrites option? Run "ceph osd pool set <EC
POOL> debug_white_box_testing_ec_overwrites true" and add "enable
experimental unrecoverable data corrupting features =
debug_white_box_testing_ec_overwrites" to your OSDs' ceph.conf global
section?

--
Jason