Re: Reusing journal partitions when using ceph-deploy/ceph-disk --dmcrypt

I can confirm I have just experienced the same thing. No dmcrypt in use, but using ansible (ceph-disk) to deply OSD's.

1. Remove all OSD things (umount/auth/rm..etc)
2. Used gdisk to remove journal partition in middle of SSD
3. ran partprobe
4. Ran ansible

Afterwards I find an extra partition at the end of the device instead of in the empty space. Not a massive problem as I will not likely exhaust SSD space over life of cluster node, but I don't believe this is the intended behaviour.