Re: Introducing DeepSea: A tool for deploying Ceph using Salt

Hello Tim,
Can you please confirm, if the DeepSea works on Ubuntu also?

Thanks
Swami

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Tim Serong <tserong@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I thought I should make a little noise about a project some of us at
SUSE have been working on, called DeepSea.  It's a collection of Salt
states, runners and modules for orchestrating deployment of Ceph
clusters.  To help everyone get a feel for it, I've written a blog post
which walks through using DeepSea to set up a small test cluster:

  http://ourobengr.com/2016/11/hello-salty-goodness/

If you'd like to try it out yourself, the code is on GitHub:

  https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea

More detailed documentation can be found at:

  https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea/wiki/intro
  https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea/wiki/management
  https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea/wiki/policy

Usual story: feedback, issues, pull requests are all welcome ;)

Enjoy,

Tim
--
Tim Serong