Re: Stalling IO with cache tier

Hi Burkhard,

A testing pool makes absolute sense, thank you.

About the complete setup, the documentation states:

The cache tiering agent can flush or evict objects based upon the total number of bytes or the total number of objects. To specify a maximum number of bytes, execute the following:

And:

If you specify both limits, the cache tiering agent will begin flushing or evicting when either threshold is triggered.

I did configure target_max_bytes so I presume (yes, that is an assumption) we should be good.

Tests will confirm or deny.

Regards,
Kees