Release schedule and notes.

Hi All,

This morning I went looking for information on the Ceph release timelines and so on and was directed to this page by Google:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/releases/

but this doesn't seem to have been updated for a long time. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Additionally, I tried to find information on the Hammer release that I see as current for Debian Wheezy LTS:

0.94.9-1~bpo70+1

but there seems to be nothing here either:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/release-notes/

the latest Hammer release mentioned is 0.94.6

has this information been moved elsewhere or just not updated recently.

Thanks! :)

Kind regards,

Stephen

--
Stephen Harker
Chief Technology Officer

--
All postal correspondence to:
The Positive Internet Company, 24 Ganton Street, London. W1F 7QY

*Follow us on Twitter* @posipeople

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.