Re: Intel P3700 SSD for journals

thx Alan and Anthony for sharing on these P3700 drives.

Anthony, just to follow up on your email: my OS is CentOS7.2.   Can
you please elaborate on nvme on the CentOS7.2, I'm in no way expert on
nvme, but I can here see that
https://www.pcper.com/files/imagecache/article_max_width/news/2015-06-08/Demartek_SFF-8639.png
the connectors are different for nvme. Does this mean I cannot connect
to PERC 730 raid controller?

Is there anything particular required when installing the CentOS on
these drives, or they will be automatically detected and work out of
the box by default? Thx will