Intel P3700 SSD for journals

Hi list, I wonder if there is anyone who have experience with Intel
P3700 SSD drives as Journals, and can share their experience?

I was thinking of using the P3700 SSD 400GB as journal in my ceph
deployment. It is benchmarked in Sebastian hann ssd page as well.
However a vendor I spoke to didn't qualify the small sizes of this
model as "enterprise grade/warranty". They suggested the 1.8TB or 2TB.
I have asked for clarification on why this is the case.

Has anyone experienced any issues with the smaller size P3700 SSDs,
and I'm not sure how a smaller drive could affect the quality of the
product? Maybe anyone can shed light on if the size of the SSD drive
matters? thx will