ceph osd crash on startup / crashed first during snap removal

greetings

when i removed a single large rbd snap today, from a 20 TB rbd my osd's had very high load for a while. during this periode of high load where multiple osd's was marked down, and marked itself up again, 2 of my osd's crashed, and these do not want to start again.

the log does not show anything obvious to me to why the osd should crash so quickly like that on startup.

logs does not show anything wrong with hardware either.

i have shared a complete log file using debug osd/filestore/journal= 20 where i try to start the osd.

https://owncloud.fjordane-it.no/index.php/s/gYEmYOcuil8ANG2

i still have the osd available so i can try starting it again with other debug values if that is valuable.

i hope someone can shed some light on why this osd crashes.

kind regards

Ronny Aasen