Re: Instance filesystem corrupt

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Ahmed Mostafa <ahmedmostafadev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I sat rbd cache to false and tried to create the same number of instances, but the same issue happened again

Did you disable it both in your hypervisor node's ceph.conf and also disable the cache via the QEMU "cache=none" option? Just trying to eliminate the possibilities.

I want to note, that if i rebooted any of the virtual machines that has this issue, it works without any problem afterwards.

What is the exact OS file system corruption you are seeing? Any errors in dmesg?

--
Jason