Hammer OSD memory increase when add new machine

Hi all,

We have a ceph cluster only use rbd. The cluster contains several
group machines, each group contains several machines, then each
machine has 12 SSDs, each ssd as an OSD (journal and data together).
eg:
group1: machine1~machine12
group2: machine13~machine24
each group is separated with other group, which means each group has
separated pools.

we use Hammer(0.94.6) compiled with jemalloc(4.2).

We have found that when we add a new group machine, the other group
machine's memory increase 5% more or less (OSDs usage).

each group's data is separated with others, so backfill only in group,
not across.
Why add a group of machine cause others memory increase? Is this reasonable?