Re: Significantly increased CPU footprint on OSDs after Hammer -> Jewel upgrade, OSDs occasionally wrongly marked as down

http://i.imgur.com/Bxny5bd.png

> To be more clear, top -Hp [pid] result is also helpful to dig, and we
> may have multi thread reach high cpu utils. You can perf top -t each
> tid and show graph is really wonderful!

In this case I saw two threads with high utilization, I peeked at both and the active symbols looked pretty  much the same for those two.

show graph?

Regards
--
Trygve Vea