effect of changing ceph osd primary affinity

Hi,

While reading about Ceph osd primary affinity in the documentation of Ceph I found that it is mentioned "When the weight is < 1, it is less likely that CRUSH will select the Ceph OSD Daemon to act as a primary". My question is if the primary affinity of an OSD is set to be <1 will there be any data movement happening among this OSD and the other OSDs?

Regards,

Ridwan Noel