Re: Memory leak in radosgw

What version of libcurl are you using?

I was hitting this bug with RHEL7/libcurl 7.29 which could also be your catalyst.

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/15915

Kind regards,

Ben Morrice

Ben Morrice | e: ben.morrice@xxxxxxx | t: +41-21-693-9670
EPFL ENT CBS BBP
Biotech Campus
Chemin des Mines 9
1202 Geneva
Switzerland
On 20/10/16 21:41, Trey Palmer wrote:
I've been trying to test radosgw multisite and have a pretty bad memory
leak.    It appears to be associated only with multisite sync.

Multisite works well for a small numbers of objects.    However, it all
fell over when I wrote in 8M 64K objects to two buckets overnight for
testing (via cosbench).

The leak appears to happen on the multisite transfer source -- that is, the
node where the objects were written originally.   The radosgw process
eventually dies, I'm sure via the OOM killer, and systemd restarts it.
Then repeat, though multisite sync pretty much stops at that point.

I have tried 10.2.2, 10.2.3 and a combination of the two.   I'm running on
CentOS 7.2, using civetweb with SSL.   I saw that the memory profiler only
works on mon, osd and mds processes.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

   -- Trey