Re: effectively reducing scrub io impact

Hi Christian,

thank you for your time.

The problem is deep scrub only.

Jewel 10.2.2 is used.

Thank you for your hint with manual deep scrubs on specific OSD's. I
didnt come up with that idea.

-----

Where do you know

osd_scrub_sleep

from ?

I am saw here lately on the mailinglist multiple times many "hidden"
config options. ( while hidden is everything which is not mentioned in
the doku @ ceph.com ).

ceph.com does not know about osd_scrub_sleep config option ( except
mentioned in (past) release notes )

The search engine finds it mainly in github or bugtracker.

Is there any source of a (complete) list of available config options,
useable by normal admin's ?

Or is it really neccessary to grab through source codes and release
notes to collect that kind information on your own ?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic