Fwd: if ceph tracker says the source was QA, what version that I have to checkout?

Hi All ceph users,

I am interesting to learn ceph bug.

Some bugs that I learned pointing particular ceph version or tags for their buggy part.
However I found some bugs put Q/A as the source.
For instance http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9301

when I checked out on giant and firefly version, I saw the significant different between
the version and the revision that changed by the developer.

My question is how to have a buggy version( version when the patch has not been implemented)?

Thanks

--
Cheers,

Agung Laksono