Re: Ceph consultants?

Im intereses Too! Remote ceph services.

--------------------
Erick Perez

El 10/05/2016 1:07 p. m., "Tracy Reed" <treed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hello all,

Any independent Ceph consultants out there? We have been trying to get Ceph
going and it's been very slow going. We don't have anything working yet after a
month!

We really can't waste much more time on this by ourselves. At this point we're
looking to pay someone for a few hours to get us over the initial roadblock and
advise us occasionally as we move forward. Probably just a few hours of work
but if there's an experienced ceph person out there looking to make a little
extra money please drop me a line.

Thanks!

--
Tracy Reed