KVM vm using rbd volume hangs on 120s when one of the nodes crash

Hi, colleagues!
  I'm using Ceph 10.0.2, build a Ceph cluster in order to use it in production environment.
  And I'm using OpenStack L version. I tested the ceph osd node crash, like pull out the power supplier or the network cable.
  At the same time, in the vm I try to run some commands, it will hang. After 120s, it will become OK, and the console will print "blocked for more than 120 seconds."
  I configured "mon osd report timeout" 20 seconds. So when pull out the network cable, after less than 30 seconds the osd will be set to down.
  Is there any way to adjust some parameters to make this hang period to 20-30 seconds.
Mars