Re: How to maintain cluster properly (Part2)

在 2016年9月26日,下午10:44,Eugen Block <eblock@xxxxxx> 写道:

And the number of scrub errors is increasing, although I started with more thatn 400 scrub errors.
What I have tried is to manually repair single PGs as described in [1]. But some of the broken PGs have no entries in the log file so I don't have anything to look at.
In case there is one object in one OSD but is missing in the other. how do I get that copied back there? Everything I've tried so far didn't accomplish anything except the decreasing number of scrub errors, but they are increasing again, so no success at all.

I'd be really greatful for your advice!

Regards,
Eugen

[1] http://ceph.com/planet/ceph-manually-repair-object/