deploy ceph cluster in containers

Hi, cephers,
I want to run ceph cluster in docker, including MONs, OSDs, RGWs and maybe MDS.
I do it with the guide https://github.com/ceph/ceph-docker/tree/master/ceph-releases/hammer/ubuntu/14.04/daemon ,
and it runs well in single nodes without KV store. That is, every component runs as one container in the same vm.
But when I want to expand my cluster to 3 or more MONS,  more OSDs and in different vms, I do not know how to deploy
3 mons in container in different vms.
My questions is,
1, How to deploy multi-node MONs in docker without KV store? Is there any easy way to do this?
2, And OSDs? Must I copy all files in /etc/ceph/*, /var/lib/ceph/* to other vm when I want do add new OSD?

Any answer will be appreciated :)