Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: jewel blocked requests

Thanks for responding, and I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. But all the osds are

ceph version 10.2.2

The osd with the bad disk is down and out of the cluster. The disk may get replaced today. I'm still getting blocked request messages, but at a significantly lower rate. Most of the current messages are associated with two hosts.

Jon