Ceph at OpenStack Barcelona

Hey cephers,

Now that our APAC roadshow has concluded I’m starting to look forward
to upcoming events like OpenStack Barcelona. There were a ton of talks
submitted this time around, so many of you did not get your talk
accepted. You can see the 8 accepted talks here:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=ceph

I am in the process of trying to put together an ancillary event on
either Tues or Wed that week, but I am having trouble finding
affordable space. If any of you would like to present at a side event
(and/or sponsor the effort) please let me know. I am working with the
OpenStack foundation to see what we can get going. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat