Re: Slow Request on OSD

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Op 31 augustus 2016 om 23:21 schreef Reed Dier <reed.dier@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >

> > Multiple XFS corruptions, multiple leveldb issues. Looked to be result of write cache settings which have been adjusted now.

Reed, I realise that you are probably very busy attempting recovery at the moment, but when things calm down, I think it would be very beneficial to the list if you could expand on what settings caused this to happen. It might just stop this happening to someone else in the future.

Agree with Nick, when things settle down and (hopefully) all the data is recovered, appreciate if Reed can share what kinid of write cache settings can cause this problem and what adjustment was made to prevent this kind of problem from happening.

Thank you.

-ip-